• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
14 upvotes
76 Replies
Key Advisor | Partner
June 02, 2022 06:48
@danmoyle That is so neat! I'm not sure where I am in my journey, but if I end up with even an ounce of the knowledge & experience you have, ...read more
nthatcher-airbr on June 08, 2022
Hello RevOps community, I am trying to create a workflow that sends email notifications to customers that have a failed payment on our platform. We are currently receiving the notice in Hubspot through a custom integration with our application i read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
jbogaert on May 11, 2021
Hi everyone, I was reading this blog post this morning by Jenn Deering Davis this morning and it got me thinking. Jenn rightly states that for customer hand-offs to go well, they need to be smooth, but also clearly communicated . While the read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
FelipeFelix on April 27, 2021
Hello! My Compliance Team needs to verify our customer's identity before we send a contract (with government-issued personal documents, bank statements, and other documents), in HubSpot, we can't segregate those documents access enough to be sec read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
May 03, 2021 19:47
Thank you @MiaSrebrnjak for adding me to the thread. 😊 So @FelipeFelix , we searched a list of software that can manage your customer's ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar