• wordpress
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • KLi4 on October 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I’ve a a custom language switcher on a blog. Currently it shows me all language options, even the ones which are in draft, not published yet. So this language option should not be displayed. Is there a way to only display the language options whi...
  • dennisedson on October 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    What: Live AMA with Connor Jeffers & Emily Wingrove on CMS Hub Playbook When: November 3rd 12:00pm EST How to Attend: Sign up here Heyo! We've got a treat for you! On November 3rd at 12AM (EST) , we’ll ...
  • sshaak on October 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, I'm trying to get rid of the top level menu navigation for our email confirmation page> Preview The code for the menu lives here> https://app.hubspot.com/design-manager/20465501/code/55787212186?tfid=55786975303 Could use s...
  • MMalmqvist on October 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, We have the Hubspot chat installed on our site for logged in users. But lately we have gotten complaints that for some of our customers the chat doesn't appear. . Which reason can it be that it is not available for all our users? ...
  • PYoganathan on October 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I am creating an FAQ page on our site but wanted to know if a search bar can be created only based on the custom questions created on this page. When the suggestion is clicked, it will redirect them to the main accordion page below with the ...
    Community Manager
    October 26, 2021 10:44
    @erod , @dbeau79 how would you all handle this?
  • matttunney on October 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, Is there any documentation that details how Hubspot handles images that have either been renamed or moved to an alternate folder? I seems that an image will be served from the old and new locations or names. Is that correct?
    Recognized Expert | Partner
    October 25, 2021 10:35
    Hey @matttunney and @dennisedson Technically I don't know how its done, but I think the path is updated. If you're seeing it served from the o...
  • SStrachan on October 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    How do I pass an ID? {{ contact.last_show_broker }} <br> {% set broker = crm_object("affiliate", 414750544) %} {{ broker.firstname }} The contact.last_show_broker property contains the ID I need the set broker = crm_object("affiliat...
    October 26, 2021 04:25
    I have this working now, but I am only able to show searchable properties. How can I display the other properties? Documentation here For examp...
  • Solved
    Matgyron on October 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi All! I have a question about Email and HubDB. Is it possible get data from HubDB and scrip it on an email into a workflow?
    Participant
    October 26, 2021 01:51
    Thanks @dennisedson I will try and I lt you know! Appreciate it. Mattia
  • Solved
    APino on October 22, 2021
    1 upvotes
    8 Replies
    Hello! I have a custom template that uses a bit of json to generate some content, and I'm looking on the best way to update it without having to manually update the json in the template each time. Nowadays I have something like this: var myjs...
    October 26, 2021 05:21
    I ended up cheating as you say @dennisedson 😄 I tried to host it on the HubSpot cms but for some reason the file didn't load. (Probably some COR...
  • Theadodds on October 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Hey - anyone out there able to help me make a hubspot form look like this?
    Contributor
    October 26, 2021 11:44
    Hey @Theadodds , apologies for the delayed response—I can certainly help. Do you want to shoot me an email at Edgar@babegriffey.com?
  • ScottD22 on October 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey I'm trying to get a custom module repeater items from a post template to show on a listing template using content.widgets. I'm struggling to get them to pull through, has anybody had any exp with this type of thing before? Thanks
    Community Manager
    October 22, 2021 08:23
    @albertsg , @Chris-M , any chance you all have played around with this before?
  • Solved
    akondratyuk on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    For example, private or protected blog posts should only display in search results if the user searching has access to them—otherwise those posts should be hidden. I'd like to avoid the experience of person B seeing content that is private to p...
    Key Advisor | Partner
    October 22, 2021 08:51
    @dennisedson @akondratyuk one of the easiest ways to exclude entire sections of a website is using the `pathPrefix` and `matchPrefix` parameters....
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors