May I know the difference between landing page and a website? I was going through COS certification course and there they were showing how to create template using template building and store under landing page. But I want to create something similar to http://504.ec5.myftpupload.com/ .
How do I do? Is there free template available to build a website like this? and how exactly should i proceed via design manager?
@poojanadkarni there is not much of a difference between a landing page and a website page in HubSpot. It’s primarily used for organization and for grouping your analytics into two seperate buckets.
Thanks. Also, I would like to know what is blog and a website. I am a wordpress user and in wordpress we have posts , pages under a website . So is it similar to this wodpress concept?
Would also like to know what are pages called in hubspot and what are posts called in hubspot.
TIA
@poojanadkarni yes, it’s similar to that concept. However, pages is also broken down a step further into “Site Pages” (if you have the website add-on) and “Landing pages” mostly for analytics purposes.
Also important to mention that Website pages are automatically added to the Sitemap while Landing pages are not (you need to manually add them if needed).
I know it’s an old topic but it appears in search engines when searching for the comparison between Website pages and Landing pages 