• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
130 Replies
February 27, 2024 09:01
Good day all. My name is Teresa Kinsey. Glad to be here.
TeamRapp on February 22, 2024
Is there is a way to setup weekly billing with line items? If not, are there any suggestions on ways anyone has setup this for client's who are wanting to do weekly billing? Thanks!
1 upvote
2 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
February 26, 2024 16:53
Good question @TeamRapp . In products, we have monthly, quarterly, and semi-annually (and others), but I don't see weekly or even semi-monthly. ...read more
Solved
CDiVincenzo on February 22, 2024
Hey RevOps folks!!!! A question for you: how do you track the average follow up rate? We want to track how long it takes for AEs to follow up with prospects in every deal stage, and how many touches they do. In this case as follow up we want read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
February 23, 2024 07:56
Hi @CDiVincenzo , Do you have access to Sales Analytics in the Sales tab? That could provide you with the information you are looking for, look ...read more
Smanstey on February 19, 2024
Hey all - I am aware that some people use Custom Objects to display customer insights for Customer Success. Is there anyone around who has some notes / guidelines on doing this and how I can set it up for our team?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
February 19, 2024 14:29
Hi @Smanstey , What kind of custom objects are you looking to create for the Customer Success team? Some information might be captured as custom pr...read more
Solved
LGoler on February 13, 2024
I'm trying to do a data enrichment project and need to create a list of companies/contacts within our ICP (Tiers 1&2) where the contact has no title shown. Can someone tell me the steps to take to create the list? Thank you!
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 13, 2024 09:20
Hi @LGoler , Sure, as a start, I'd recommend you review this instruction: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/create-active-or-static-lists ...read more
IZabarsky on February 12, 2024
Hi, I want to start tracking our conferences inside HubSpot - to fill and analyze how many leads came from this conference and if some leads converted to deals, How many participants from our company (user) were at the conference, where it was, exp read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
February 27, 2024 13:10
Hi, thank you for recommending Insycle @EsteeH . Just wanted to drop in here to provide a little more context on our association features for @IZab...read more
CoachDanFoster on February 09, 2024
We are starting to use HubSpot payment links and would like to charge a payment processing fee if someone chooses to pay via credit card intead of ACH. I don't see this as an option in payment link setup or settings. I know how to add a line item fo read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
February 16, 2024 15:27
Big +1 to @Jnix284 ! This isn't currently a functionality that Commerce Hub offers, however it's something that we definitely receive feedback arou...read more
Solved
DCrinnion on February 06, 2024
Hi All, I saw this on a Hubspot Community suggestion from 2017 but just want to see if there is anything close to this. I am looking to create a workflow where you can create an activity or a note on the Activity feed when someone comes in via a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 06, 2024 08:26
Hi @DCrinnion , This would currently either require a custom code action (available in Operations Hub Professional) or an app from the marketp...read more
DrewSlade on January 29, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to find the best way to set up goals for our sales team so I can track progress from Hubspot. We're looking to track ACV- defined as the total contract value for the first year. However, we're seeing issues with Hubspot's nat read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
January 29, 2024 15:50
Hi @DrewSlade , This is a challenge with HubSpot's default tools. I haven't found a great workaround when there is more complex pricing, such ...read more
JMiddleton2 on January 23, 2024
Hi All I really like the new additions to conditional properties etc, it has enabled us to take some major steps. I am now looking to solve the challenge of an area that conditional properties don't address. In our Sales/ Customer process read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
January 24, 2024 05:15
Hi @JMiddleton2 , You can achieve this using workflows that generate a task or notification when the close date is updated in the last day, but ...read more
Solved
sethnenstiel on January 22, 2024
I'm having trouble with lead response times. We lead routing workflows that bring in a lead from a form fill. During hours: The lead is time stamped with Timeapi.io webhooks Branched to the correct team Assigned to a contact owner (TIME read more
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
January 23, 2024 11:46
Thanks for clarifying @sethnenstiel , I didn't realize you were having issues with the default lead value - I thought you had custom properties with...read more
Solved
Snapdragon23 on January 22, 2024
Hello Everyone, I have a few questions as I am newer to the revenue reporting side of things and have a somewhat tricky setup currently. We are currently setup to have a few pipelines: 1) New Business 2) Expansion/Renewal Business New busi read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Guide | Gold Partner
January 22, 2024 06:44
Hey Ally, how's it going? What you're mentioning here sounds like HubSpot's new split deals feature. I'll pop the link here for you. Th...read more
Solved
DSpagnol on January 19, 2024
Hey Community! I have had somethings troubling me for some time now and would like to request your support/ideas! 🙂 When we are talking about Lifecycle Stage or Lead Status, we are usually talking about Contacts. But how does this relate to read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
January 22, 2024 10:42
@DSpagnol - Thank you for tagging my notes as a solution! Per you follow-up question about Lead Status. There's no reason to reset this prope...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar