• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
15 upvotes
103 Replies
January 07, 2023 13:03
Hi! thank you for this foroum!
BEspindola on January 26, 2023
Hey Community, I work in a SaaS and i'm having trouble in Hubspot with these two points: 1) measuring Debooks and churns in Hubspot ( we don't have Entreprise subscription). 2) Visualizing, either by property or table, the MRR of our customers. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
January 26, 2023 12:08
This might help. How to calculate MRR on Hubspot: https://share.synthesia.io/3c84da7c-5eb7-43f7-a819-ad538b08069c
jolle on January 24, 2023
Hey, all! I'm gearing up for the RevOps Bootcamp next week and have been thinking through the balance between keeping customers delighted and employees happy, especially for companies that are changing their processes. Sometimes, I think that read more
3 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
January 27, 2023 02:39
@jolle I think this is an insight that occurs often. "Do you feel like there's a definable point when the internal team will suffer as a result o...read more
Solved
BEspindola on January 12, 2023
Hi all, I'm starting as a RevOps analyst in a SaaS and i would like to hear your recommendations with some points. 1. I want to meassure Average Contact Value with hubspot, but i also want to meassure New MRR. My problem here is: What should I do read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
January 12, 2023 12:01
Some quick thoughts to get you started maybe? For 1. this would depend a little on your quoting and line item process in Hubspot. If you're just tra...read more
Solved
JMayhew6 on January 11, 2023
I can't be the first CRM manager to encounter this situation, and if anyone else has figured out a system for dealing with this, I would be most grateful for any wisdom you could share. I've managed HubSpot for several different SaaS companies, read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
January 12, 2023 05:54
Hi JM and thanks @MiaSrebrnjak for the tag You're right, this is a common scenario for a subscription business where revenue fluctuates month...read more
Jeff-Morgan on December 17, 2022
I've submitted this issue to support multiple times and have been told it will be "flagged for further review." Two months later, I'm still without an explanation. When adjusting active list filters the number of matches and the actual contacts read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
December 20, 2022 07:23
For anyone who cares... here is the response I received from support: "Thanks for the follow-up question, happy to address it. When a list has not f...read more
MariSuper on December 07, 2022
As the year comes to an end, it’s time to review, clean up, prepare for the new year, launch new products, build new OKRs and goals, and re-energize our teams! It’s a lot! But it’s really important to analyze, evolve your CRM & clean the dat read more
Participant
December 12, 2022 06:01
Thanks for sharing @MariSuper !
Solved
MarcosBarcelos on December 03, 2022
Knowledge is the way. MOTIVATION After analyzing some sales processes, we faced something that we as sales ops should do: the documentation. So that when proposing a new strategy, new activities, or pipelines we would have an e read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
December 19, 2022 09:17
Thanks for sharing @MarcosBarcelos , documentation is one of my favorite topics, everyone should do it including sales ops, yes! I like your focus ...read more
Solved
joel_vandusen on November 18, 2022
Hello! I am working on gathering intelligence from associated deals on the company level. What I am trying to do is get an accurate number of total number of paid licenses for a company, when they've purchased users across multiple deals. What I read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 18, 2022 10:15
Hi @joel_vandusen , Calculation properties support conditions but only simple conditions, not 'complex' conditions like your dates. The ...read more
LaurenKennedy on September 28, 2022
Our team put together a comprehensive guide on how to implement the RevOps framework in 5 simple steps. Here's an outline of the topics covered: 1. What is Revenue Operations? Revenue Operations (RevOps) is a B2B fun read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 29, 2022 04:00
Thank you for sharing @LaurenKennedy ! 🙂
Solved
HopeAndy on September 22, 2022
Hello! I am looking to sync several deal properites from Pipedrive to HubSpot. The one giving me the most issues is the "Deal owner" property that's native to HubSpot. It appears that the Pipedrive "deal owner name" field doesn't want to sync wi read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 23, 2022 09:28
Thanks for the tag @TiphaineCuisset ! I believe @RemotishAgency worked on a pipedrive integration project though it was a few years ago, she may ...read more
Solved
ManuelI on September 21, 2022
Hey y'all. we are working extensively with custom objects and they are more and more becoming integral part of our CRM. We are a B2B Saas company that offers subscriptions. One company can have multiple subscriptions or a subscription can have mu read more
3 upvotes
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 22, 2022 08:03
Hi @ManuelI , My go to when needing to run workflows on association changes is setting up a calculated property for example on a Company that ...read more
Solved
SethPerrett on September 21, 2022
Hopefully I am posting this in the right group. 🙂 Are the any experts out there that have a hack for this scenario? We have a file being uploaded nightly into Hubspot with these two properties. We don't have the ability to easily modify this read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
September 23, 2022 08:34
Hi @SethPerrett , I think you can achieve that easily via the Search the CRM API if you have access to custom coded actions within workflows. ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar