• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
14 upvotes
73 Replies
Participant
May 04, 2022 08:02
Hi there! My name is Griffin LaFleur and I have been a long time HubSpot solutions partner on the agency side of things, but have made my way client ...read more
JOCallaghan1 on May 11, 2022
Hello, We are enrolled to receive Infotelligent Leads (more specifically, Infotelligent Intent). Does anyone use this system? If so, which criteria do you choose? For example we have been choosing 80% or greater for companies searching for E read more
Solved
RSiddula on May 02, 2022
Hello Community, Hope everyone is doing well Is it possible to change the contact's owner property value and re-assign it to someone else. If YES, how can we implement this? using the workflow or any other options? Could you please lemme know. Tha read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 02, 2022 04:00
Hi @RSiddula , Yes, there are various ways to assign a record owner, you can find them here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/how-to-s...read more
SJoshi94 on April 27, 2022
Background: Every time someone downloads a BOFU form (Request a demo, pricing etc) on our website we MQL them (lifecycle stage = MQL) and assign them to our sales team. Concern: 'Became a MQL date' is a dynamic field and updates every time l read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 27, 2022 21:47
Hi @SJoshi94 , I tried to reproduce this on my end but I'm not able to. (I'm checking this on the property history of a test contact .) ...read more
lougable on April 20, 2022
Hi All, My company has two revenue streams SaaS revenue based on number of users on the platform (MRR) Variable revenue that is dependent on how many offices a customer books any given month We currently have all of our transactions in stri read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 21, 2022 11:56
Hello @lougable , thank you for posting your question in our Community! I would like to invite our top experts @Drew_Cohen @mariomaier any recom...read more
jbogaert on April 11, 2022
Hello Revenue Operators! HubSpot Academy launched a free Revenue Operations certification ! If you're in operations, or if you aspire to be, this course can be the foundation you need to grow your career as a RevOps professional. read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
April 22, 2022 08:34
This is great - just started working through it today!
MLerner on March 13, 2022
Hey Ops Folks! This Wednesday, March 16th, we're partnering with the HubSpot community to put on an event discussing how to turn HubSpot into a modern, scalable Deal Desk. I'm really excited for this one and would love for you all to join! read more
MattBolian on March 07, 2022
Hi y'all, Thanks everyone for attending the new live event series called Becoming a HubSpot Admin . It was a BLAST and I loved the energy coming off the chat. We couldn't get to all of your questions during the Q&A and I promised read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
Lisette1 on February 15, 2022
Hey all! First post here! 👋 I'm analyzing our lost deals and therefore looking into where in the sales process we lose deals. We have data on the last deal stage before a deal becomes Lost, but I'm curious if any of you have informatio read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
Contributor
February 21, 2022 05:33
Thanks @jbogaert , curious to hear any input from them!
Solved
Eleven11 on February 03, 2022
I have a Zapier flow that needs to be able to reset a multi-select property back to blank. Is this possible? Usually if the value is blank HubSpot will ignore the property and not update it. Is there a symbol or something that triggers the clearing read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributeur de premier rang
March 18, 2022 13:50
It looks like this actually possible.
Solved
RSiddula on January 17, 2022
Hello Community, I am planning to build a dashboard to check the performance of all the SDR's, I have included the below KPI's, 1. Number of connected calls vs Goal 2. My meetings booked vs Goal 3. My created deals vs Goal 4. My task co read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributeur de premier rang
January 18, 2022 05:33
Thanks for the note @jbogaert . This is a great list @RSiddula . Other things you may consider adding: Emails sent to contacts Tasks create...read more
JenBergren on December 21, 2021
Hello! If you'd like to relive some of the awesome ops content of INBOUND, I wrote a blog featuring highlights from a few of the panels. There were many other great panels, too! https://www.remotish.agency/hubspot-revops-agency/blog/operations-hig read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 23, 2021 10:26
Thanks for sharing @JenBergren ! 😄
browlciba on September 23, 2021
I just transitioned from digital marketing to a RevOps consulting startup and as the director of business development I will be responsible for creating the sales process. I need to understand the lingo and problems of my prospects to do this read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 26, 2021 19:34
Hi @browlciba ! Maggie has some great resources for you to start with! Can you let me know if I am understanding correctly: You us...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar