My sum does not equal the data

This is a report that is designed to show the amount of deals won last month.

Properties

Amount

Company

Filters

Deal stage = Closed Won

Date Property

Date Entered Closed Won
I also have a report to show what was quoted last month that is off. It is about 830K and off by 5k
Regardless of what filters and data I am showing, there is no reason the sum should not equal the data shown.

Hi @Gotcha,

This is typically a question of report filters. Can you please also show the filters of the other report?

Best regards

This one has more entries so I put all the data in Excel and added it up. I was $5648.50 off

@Gotcha these reports are filtering for different deal stages, “Closed won” vs “Client reviewing proposal”, why do you expect them to show the same data if the filters are different?

Maybe I was not clear.
If you add up the 4 bars, they equal around 15K. At the top, the Sum is 32k. This was an obvious issue to see as it was half.

The mention of the 2nd report was to state I have the issue on 2 different reports.
I clicked on sum to see what data it was using, and I see the issue.
The data on the graph is by associated company.

Some deals apparently do not have an associated company so they do not show on the graph/bars but are included in the sum.
The sum is what I want anyway, but now I know why. It matches to the penny.
Thanks!

@Gotcha thank you for clarifying – I’d reach out to HubSpot support directly, this seems to be a bug.

Not a bug. It’s working as it should.

The sum is all deals including those that don’t have an associated company.
The deals in the graph are only deals with an associated company.