HubSpot Ideas

SHolley

Ability to Customize View in Conversations Inbox

Hi there,

I would like to suggest that HubSpot add the ability to customize views and other data within the Conversations inbox. My team and I use this inbox to manage incoming leads and the limitations are challenging. For example, we would like to be able to customize the contact record that appears on the right side bar of the inbox to add the Sales Navigator plug in information to view connections we have with specific contacts. The functionality is there in other sections within HubSpot, just not in the Conversations inbox. It would also be able helpful to be able to flag which companies/contacts that come into the inbox are existing clients/prospects - i.e., for us having the ability to pull in custom fields that display the "account status."

3 Replies
rachel79
Participant
Agreed, in addition would like the ability to create a custom view in the conversation inbox that filters for a specific form.
One of my team members is responsible for follow up on 3 separate forms, each with a different timeline/process for follow up.  I'm hoping for the capability to segment these as "views" to help them manage.
MWogan
HubSpot Employee

This would be a great option to allow further customization to what users/reps have in their field of focus on the screen!

BoFleming
HubSpot Employee

+1