• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
STulod on May 22, 2022
Hi, I am new to this and I am really confused. I've spent the last 5 hours browsing through discussions but I can't seem to get it. I am trying to make a form where in there is a dropdown, and I want my options to be pulled from a column in hubD read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
May 22, 2022 23:55
Hi @STulod , Like @Chriso-mwx said, this isn't possible from the HubSpot form builder, but can be achieved with Operations Hub. You could a...read more
EJackson23 on May 20, 2022
Media queries are not working in gmail mobile apps but the email is responsive in other apps. Below is my code for the style tag in the embedded code in design tools. Does anyone have any tips on creating responsive emails for gmail apps? Thanks for read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 20, 2022 15:06
Hi, @EJackson23 Thanks for the great question. Email template styling is definitely an art form unto itself 🪄 Let's see if we can get the co...read more
Nosremetnarg on May 20, 2022
Hello! I have a client ( https://www.honorbuilthome.com/ ) that is wanting to update the home page. The issue is that the whole page is considered the footer module. Is it possible to carve out the contents of the main page or should I rebuild read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor | Diamond Partner
May 23, 2022 02:22
Hi @Nosremetnarg , it is quite weird seeing this section to be a footer module to be honest, might need to take a closer look and see what could be...read more
dmilovanov on May 20, 2022
Hi, im going to create a special email module for my emailing purposes. In best case this module schould be stand-alone, so i can reuse it in all my email templates without adjusting (adding custom code) my workflows every single time (like Drag a read more
May 22, 2022 23:12
Hi @dmilovanov , I tried to build this for a client, but this isn't really possible without using the Single Send API and custom tokens in yo...read more
SH82 on May 19, 2022
I have premade module where i need to change background gradient by content creator by targeting .classname__image::after element. i able to change element from " .classname__image" element but cannt target any pseduo element. how can i creat m read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 20, 2022 08:24
Hi @SH82 , have you tried it like this .classname__image:after { {# just one colon instead of two #} background:linear-gradient(256.1deg,rgb...read more
CristianSabogal on May 19, 2022
I've a session area protected by login/registration. In this area I did set a form that collecting certain information to create records in a custom object. This works fine. Now, my users ask me Why my progress in form don't stay in each field ( read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
May 20, 2022 04:04
You could do this with local storage (better than session storage): window.addEventListener('message', event => { if(event.data.type === 'h...read more
BenJames on May 19, 2022
Hello. Looking for a resolution to an issue I'm having with the "body pattern" feature where the image appears to stretch and squash on various devices. This can be fixed by adding or adjusting some of the CSS parameters, however, I'm unable read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 20, 2022 07:35
Hello. Thanks for the response. Is this the correct link to share? https://app.hubspot.com/email/8650321/edit/73995331896/preview Thank you....read more
Solved
ben-duchy on May 19, 2022
Has anyone had any experience creating web modules that pull the data directly from a CRM object instead of HubDB? I've used this guide that works, but it makes no mention of select list items. I can only get it to pull in data that are stored read more
0 upvote
9 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
May 19, 2022 09:24
I don't understand, isn't your for loop doing so ? By invoking the crm_object function, you created a list of events with name and attendance prope...read more
Sohail1 on May 19, 2022
I have cloned Search Result Module of my Blog site to customize it but The clone module doesn't show any feature Image. when i enable the default Search Result Featured images are showing perfectly, but when i use the clone version the Feature Image read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 20, 2022 00:32
Below is the code of Site Search Result module: Module. HTML (HTML + HubL) ========================================= <div class="hs-search-result...read more
Solved
ThameemGuidanz on May 18, 2022
Hi All, In HubSpot, the quote template doesn't need the pay now button on pdf but I need it in the web URL. Is it possible to achieve this one?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
May 19, 2022 07:55
Hi @ThameemGuidanz , yes - it should be possible. Try this: Open the main CSS file of your quote and put this code at the bottom of ...read more
Solved
unicorndev on May 18, 2022
Hello! I've been trying to create a language switcher module and trying to wrap my head around creating it. I would like to see if anyone has created it before and if I could see a snippet of their code so that I can improvise on my own. I chec read more
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Partner
May 19, 2022 09:16
Hi @unicorndev , when you take a look at the overview page where you can see the Website and Landing Pages, you can hover over a page and click...read more
Solved
DNeubauer on May 18, 2022
Trying to create a hamburger menu but the HTML is not reading my onclick. This is my button: <button class="dropbtn-mobile" onclick="toggleMenu()"> And my js: function toggleMenu() { console.log('hello'); var menuBox = document.g read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
May 19, 2022 08:09
Hi @DNeubauer , seems like a pretty "complicated" function for just a toggle effect. Try this(don't forget to load jQuery before this code)...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.