We have fairly large workflows and it takes forever to make edits because there’s no search capabilities within a workflow. Ctrl f isn’t reliable because it won’t search the entire workflow. There needs to be some sort of keyword search
HubSpot, I agree with the original poster. The search feature is ineffective on our large workflows. We really need the Control F option to be significantly enhanced to scan the whole workflow at once. This will save us time by being able to quickly view and edit the section of the workflow we need. I also want to be able to search by action numbers.
Hi @04795,
Thank you for your feedback!
I would highly recommend following @karstenkoehler’s advice to post this feedback on the ideas forum.
Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change.
Thank you,
Kristen
Hi @MSanofsky,
The best place for these kinds of requests is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas
The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.
Best regards!
Hi @kvlschaefer,
I have several workflows with 500+ actions and need to update an action that assigns a contact owner because an employee has changed areas.
I’ve spent so much time looking at every single individual action in an attempt to locate the action that I need to update because there is no way to search within workflows.
Whether that is a native search or correct functionality of control+f, it is IMPERATIVE that HubSpot implement something to help users with this.
After reaching out to support, I was given no solution or “workaround” and was told, once again, to come to the Ideas Forum to post. I’m regularly reassured that the forum is monitored by “real people,” but see posts like this that are several years old with no response or movement.
I now resort to visiting the Ideas Forum and compiling lists of posts and links that are requesting the same features, but never hear anything regarding these features actually being worked on or the issues addressed.
Unfortunately, I can’t sit around waiting for three years until HubSpot decides that a feature that should have been included in their tool initially is worth their time to develop and until them, I am left with no solution for my problem.
Here are similar posts with the same requests:
- https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-a-search-find-feature-to-find-specific-action-in-a-large/idi-p/873169 (1 upvote, 1 comment)
- https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Search-Capability-Within-a-Workflow/m-p/753040 (7 upvotes, 1 relevant comment)
- https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Search-Capability-within-a-Workflow/idi-p/753478 (7 upvotes, 3 comments)
- https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Easily-locating-properties-within-a-workflow/idi-p/1088432 (5 upvotes)