REVENUE OPERATIONS 101

Hello Guys,

My name is Ebubechi and I would like to ask for resources to help me get started with the basic Rev Ops skills. I am eager and excited to learn. Thank you.

You can watch the 3-part RevOps Summer School that RevPartners put on. It was great!

https://events.hubspot.com/events/details/hubspot-hubspot-academy-presents-revops-with-hubspot-summer-school-day-13/

Hi @vineemchi
I’d suggest completing this RevOps Certification course.
Thanks.

Hi @vineemchi !

Besides the series of videos suggested by @LWildman , check this videos:

Also, if you don’t, follow all RevPartners and Matt Bolian’s content. If he hasn’t talked about it, it most likely doesn’t exist.

Hey there Ebubechi! I’m sorry for being so late to respond but I wanted to do my best to try and provide some resources for you as well outside of all the very important ones that have already been listed below. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not sure if you are a podcast listener, however, when I was trying to better acquaint myself with the RevOps world I was often unable to set a lot of time aside to read due to my schedule limitations. I found many great resources I could listen to assist me with this though. In case any of these are beneficial to you I wanted to be sure to share. Best of luck to you and can’t wait to see the wonderful things you bring to the HubSpot community! :slightly_smiling_face:

The RevOps Show

RevOps Podcast

RevOps Show