I’m trying to go back and add custom tags to individual emails so that I can then analyze email performance filtered by the tag.
For example, I’d like to go back and add a “case-study-ref” as a tag to emails referenced a case study. And then I want to analyze engagement stats based off that tag that way I can know if that’s a good idea or not.
Anyone know if this is possible?
Hi @YFeld,
No, such a feature does currently not exist – neither for marketing nor for sales emails. For marketing emails, other users typically either use the assignment to a campaign to group/categorize emails or include information in the email title. Once you do that, you can use the custom report builder and filter for all emails with names/titles containing certain words.
If you want a dedicated tagging capability, I’d recommend requesting so from the product team by submitting a post to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas
Best regards