I believe this filter is still in Beta.
But you now have the ability to customize your Quick Filters on object(s) index pages.
What this allows you do do is to add object properties to make it easier to filter quickly at that distinct object.
May I suggest to add the ability to “remove” object properties from the quick filter?
For example, “Contact owner” is a contact property used for the default quick filter on the Contact Index Page. When it comes to customization, I wish to remove this a property used in the quikc filter, but today’s functionality only allows me to add and not remove.
This will be extremely valuable for HubSpot users that do not utilize the properties that are used in the index pages quick filtering options.
Hey there,
I’m Alexa from the Product team who works on the Index Pages. Thanks for writing in! We’re so glad you’re finding some value with the quick filter customization beta. Feedback like this is super helpful for us as we continue to iterate on this feature.
You’re spot on that those first four properties are not yet editable. We have some future enhancements planned that we would be delighted to get your feedback on. I’ll reach out to you directly for follow up!
For others who may see this, please pile on to this thread if this too is of interest for your team!
Thanks for the submission!
Alexa
This beta is exactly what I was looking for! You’ve made my day. THANK YOU!
Ps. I agree with the original comment that it would be great to customize the first 4 quick filters too because we don’t use leads, and created or modified dates typically aren’t as helpful in our context.
Alexa any updates here? Being able to customize the first 4 quick filters would be amazing. Now when we use busniess units we need multible company owner fields since we have one company record but different owners per unit so for us it makes no sense to have “Company Owner” locked and the other 3 isnt really important so would be great if we could change these to be relevant for us. Adding your own is great new feature but a bit weird to have first 4 being locked and then you can add relevant ones.
Hi everyone,
Lily here from the HubSpot Product team.
I’m very pleased to announce that you can now fully customize the quick filters on index page custom views. More information can be found on this product announcement. We could not have built this feature without your help. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea.