Conditional Content in Email Campaign

SOLVE
KNichols
Participant

Hello,

I'm coming from ActiveCampaign, which had a really nice feature where you could hide content in an email based on field values, list membership, tags, etc. 

Does something similar exist in HS? So far I've only found Smart Rules, but that only applies to the subject line and sender.  I'm interested in hiding an article in our newsleter if the contact is not on a specific list.

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer

Hi @KNichols,

Smart rules can also be applied to email body modules, more on that here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/create-and-manage-smart-content-rules#add-smart-content-...

karstenkoehler_0-1632548440793.png

There currently isn't an option to hide modules based on a smart rule however, you'd have to create two versions of the body, one that includes the article, another that doesn't.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer

Hi @KNichols,

Smart rules can also be applied to email body modules, more on that here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/create-and-manage-smart-content-rules#add-smart-content-...

karstenkoehler_0-1632548440793.png

There currently isn't an option to hide modules based on a smart rule however, you'd have to create two versions of the body, one that includes the article, another that doesn't.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

KNichols
Participant

Ah, thank you @karstenkoehler ! That will do. Much appreciated.