Email Notifications for User submitted ticket

Im using free version of crm and am a one man operation. Is there a way to get email notications when customers fill out a ticket form that is embedded on my website? 

I know how to set up the email submission for normal forms, but the ticket form is different.

Please help.

v/r

2 Replies
Regular Contributor

Hi @aaskren,

It seems like you are using an embedded code of the form on the website page, are you using HubSpot or another platform for hosting this page?

Untitled1.png

If it is HubSpot pages, then you need to use form mention in the section “Create tickets using the support form in your tickets settings” to create ticket form.
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/tickets/create-tickets

and use that form in the required page instead of embedded code, later you simply need to edit that page and select form module, you find follow-up email option there.

image_O8.png

If your problem is resolved, marked it as Solved.

You can also email us for further assistance.

Thank you.

TRooInbound Team
Hubspot COS/CMS Development Agency
w: https://www.trooinbound.com | e: hello@trooinbound.com

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I too have the same issue.

When I embed the support form code onto my external website, it works, and when a user completes a form, a ticket is automatically generated in HubSpot ... that's great!

What is not great is that I do not receive an email notifying me that a ticket has been submitted, nor do I receive any desktop or chrome notifications.  Even if I assign the ticket to myself, I do not receive any notifications.  If I use the direct URL link for the support tickets form and submit a ticket, same issue, no notification.

My website does have the tracking code installed and my other non-hubspot forms are sending notifications properly.  Only the support ticket form provided by HubSpot is not sending a notification.

Bottom line:  I don't receive notifications when a new ticket is created.

0 Upvotes