Reporting & Analytics

gilean
Participant

Update multicheckbox property

SOLVE

Hi, i have a multi checkbox property for every contact. I noticed that if i bulk edit some contacts, i'm not able to add o remove checkboxex leaving the past as it was.

For example

10 contats have their multicheckbox property (with 3 checkbox, the first checked).

if i select all of them, click on edit, select the property and check the secondo checkbox, the first disappear.

how can i do?

tnx

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @gilean,

By bulk editing multiple checkboxes properties, you are overwriting existing values. Currently, appending values is only possible in workflows (see here) or imports (see here).

If these do not apply to your use case, you would currently have to manually add the additional option for each contact.

Other users have requested this feature in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I recommend you upvote and leave a comment with your use case: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Bulk-editing-multiple-checkbox-properties/idi-p/27096...

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @gilean,

By bulk editing multiple checkboxes properties, you are overwriting existing values. Currently, appending values is only possible in workflows (see here) or imports (see here).

If these do not apply to your use case, you would currently have to manually add the additional option for each contact.

Other users have requested this feature in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I recommend you upvote and leave a comment with your use case: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Bulk-editing-multiple-checkbox-properties/idi-p/27096...

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.