Lead Capture Tools

Mepo

Remove live chat bot loop

SOLVE

Hi there, I am on the free plan using the live chat function and using a bot to steer my potential clients in the right direction. Everything is working fine until it loops back up after the bot tells them that I will contact them. How do you remove the loop at the end? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mepo
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Crystal, I was able to figure it out. At the end of the chatflow it said loop back to "action" which was higher up the chain. I was able to figure out that it was the "next action" tab on the previous action that told it to loop back up. I changed it to "close the conversation" which solved the problem 🙂 Thank you for trying to help. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @Mepo ! Can you explain what you mean by "loop back"? Do you mean the whole chat flow starts over at the beginning and goes through the flow again? If so that is odd. Do you see this statement at the bottom of your chatflow"Your chatflow ends here". Or is there perhaps an activity that might be looping it back?

Crystal_Hopper_0-1635284159623.png

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
Mepo
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Crystal, I was able to figure it out. At the end of the chatflow it said loop back to "action" which was higher up the chain. I was able to figure out that it was the "next action" tab on the previous action that told it to loop back up. I changed it to "close the conversation" which solved the problem 🙂 Thank you for trying to help.