Knowledge Base Tool

MartinTexada

HTML editor in knowledge base?

SOLVE

Hi All,

Is there any option in the knowledge base authoring options to directly edit the HTML code?  I didn't see one.  For example, in this editor, there is an HTML tab.  But I didn't see one in the editor for the knowledge base itself.   Am I missing something?  Is there a plugin I can get?

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

As far as we know, HubSpot doesn't offer an HTML edit option for the KB. The only customization options are shown in the following KB article.

- see Customize your knowledge base

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
JtenHam
Participant

SOLVE

I am currently trying to manipulate the formatting on our KB by exporting the KB and editing the code in Excel before importing it again.

0 Upvotes
KjerstiBakke
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

I will support this idea. Also to be able to modify CSS. The options to modify the templates in the knowledgebase are to limited today. 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello  @KjerstiBakke as @JoeMayall mentioned, we encourage you to check out this post from our knowledge base Product manager.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi folks!

If you're looking for more information about knowledge base design, layout, and styling, including custom HTML/CSS, I encourage you to check out this post from our knowledge base Product manager.

Best!

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

As far as we know, HubSpot doesn't offer an HTML edit option for the KB. The only customization options are shown in the following KB article.

- see Customize your knowledge base

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes