Workflows assign task to Task Queue

Workflows with the action "Create a task" should also have the option for the task to be assigned to a specific task queue.

HubSpot updates
Workflows assign task to Task QueueHubSpot Product Team
a week ago

Thank you all for your feedback. One challenge here is that tasks created through workflows can be assigned dynamically to the enrolled contact's owner, but each owner has different queues because task queues are user specific. What would you want to happen in this situation? 

60 Replies
RebeccaTroelstr
New Contributor

Agreed. Task Queues are kind of useless if I have to manually add them to a Queue each time. Would be great if workflow made it automatic. 

DanAt3DV
Regular Contributor

Completely agree. This would be very advantageous for us too. 

staci1074
Regular Contributor

Yes!  This would be a huge help to organize my daily work.  The new queues are not very helpful if I have to manually add each thing to a queue.  

mphnyc
Regular Contributor

#IMPORTANT 

I want to assign tasks TO a particular user (LDR) and IN a particular queue (say, event follow-up).  This seems like an obvious requirement. Doubly important as the Call Queue functionality has left the product.

JasonMM
Occasional Contributor

Any word on when we will be able to assign the task queue when adding a task within a workflow? The workflow is ideal for assigning tasks to my sales team and I want them to benefit from the automation of task queues, which helps them work through assigned tasks much more quickly and efficiently. Unfortunately, some of that efficiency is lost by having to assign tasks to queues. 

That being said, until this feature is added, I have found that you can filter tasks by task type and filter by date range. Then, select all by checking the box. Once you have selected all that have been filtered, you can add that selection to a task queue all at once. My sales team has only 3 different task queues and so this is relatively painless. The time saved by using the Start Queue automation is very valuable. 

tanguy
New Contributor

Could you please make this happen. for sales nd sequences this is very useful.
I'm currently using outreach cause of this.

Regards 

Tanguy

Kimberly
Regular Contributor

Yes! Queues aren't as helpful if you have to manually add tasks to the queues manually. 

stinhambo
Top Contributor

I came here to post the same idea. Give us the option of assigning a workflow task to a queue please!

If an admin chooses to delete a queue, there would need to be a warning that certain Workflows rely on that Queue (and display the Worflow names). 

Ward
New Contributor

+1  Introduce this option asap 

jj90
Occasional Contributor

Desperate for this please!