HubSpot Ideas

EEnglish3

Tag/Group/Categorize forms

For those of us with external websites and TONS of forms in Hubspot, it would be incredibly helpful if we could categorize or tag forms by lifecycle stage or other custom field.  

Right now, if we want to score leads based on the form they submitted, our only option is to add each form individually which is incredibly time consuming. This also creates a problem because forms are bound to get missed, and you have to remember to manually add a form each time a new one is created. 

Ideally, it would help if we could tag/categorize forms by Lifecycle Stage or other Custom Field. That way, we could assign a specific score for submissions on forms of a certain type, rather than having to manually add each one.  

See the same ideas I've submitted for CTAs and marketing emails.

4 Replies
RMorgan
Contributor

This!!  100%

Being able to group form types would say so much list adminsitration. every time I create a new piece of content to download, I need to add it to the HubSpot Scoring AND add it to various lists.

Instead if we could "Show all contacts who filled in a Lead Magnet Form" or "Show me all high Intent Form fills" etc. That would be great

rachel79
Participant

Agree!!  We have a bifurcated audience of users vs buyers that both convert on our website, so having the ability to include associated forms in one click (instead of a million) when workflowing in Lifecycle stages as well as reporting would be such a time-saver.

Ryamak
Participant

Agree. There should be a way to categorize the forms / create form tags. That way you could also set up workflows based on conversion type for example, and have different properties update for each (i.e, Webinar forms, Training forms, Demo Request forms).

BoatsByGeorge
Participant

I agree this is a LONG overdue feature. 

I think one way to do this as a work around is to create a contact property that is called "Form Type." From there, use this as a hidden field and default the type of form it is when you create a new form. Type A, type B, type C, etc or whatever you want to name them.

From there, set up your workflows so that it's any form submission with form type being the type you want it to respond to.