HubSpot Ideas

EEnglish3

Tag/Group/Categorize Marketing Emails

It would be incredibly helpful if we could categorize or tag marketing emails by lifecycle stage or other custom field. 

Right now, if we want to score leads based on Marketing Email Activity, our only option is to add each marketing email individually, which is incredibly time consuming. This also creates a problem because emails are bound to get missed, and you have to remember to manually add an email each time a new one is created. 

Ideally, it would help if we could tag/categorize emails by Lifecycle Stage or other Custom Field. That way, we could assign a specific score for emails of a certain type, rather than having to manually add each one.  

See the same ideas I've submitted for forms and CTAs

2 Replies
lordbagel
Participant

100% I'd love this as well. At a quick search of 'tag' this functionality seems to be lacking from forms, emails, social posts and pages – so basically across the whole of HubSpot. For our use case, I'm most interested in email...

Being able to categorise emails for simple search filtering and workflow usage would be amazing. As it is we use a convoluted naming convention that doesn’t consistently get adhered to. I'd like to be able to set custom tags and filter by these. Having the ability to set the name of the tag and edit the tags themselves would be ace. These tags might look something like

• Brand: Brand 1, Brand 2, Brand 3, etc
  • Program: Program 1, Program 2, etc
  • Segment: Segment 1, Segment 2, etc
  • etc
CBrunner9
Participant

I agree.  I think it would be very helpful -- at the least -- for helping us easily see how much our various content pieces are being promoted and engaged with.