HubSpot Ideas

NBachynski36

Customized Sequence Threading

Our sales team utilizes automated email sequences to prospect to customers.

We would like to be able to follow up the original outreach email with a threaded email (which we can do now), but if neither email gets a response, we'd like to have the 3rd communication come as its own thread with a new headline.

The goal is to automate the whole process through a certain number of communications, but it allows us to try out multiple headlines without creating multiple sequences. 

4 Replies
TPiotrowski3
Participant

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Threading-individual-emails-in-sequence/idi-p/180238 Seems like they had a similar idea and concept back in 2020 but no update in over a year... Hopefully hear something about it soon as this is an important feature!

KMusic

Bumping this - this is a large factor in our choice to migrate fully to HubSpot and we would love an update!

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Saw this question posed in another question (two actually) like this: 

Send threaded email and then start a NEW thread email in the same sequence?

Hey guys, I'm looking for an advice on how to make it happen.  So here's what I want to achieve. I'm looking to create a sequence of emails that goes with threaded emails enabled: 

1. Day 1 - First email
  2. 3 days - second email
  3. 4 days - third email

If no reply, then the sequence will start a NEW email (without replying to the previous emails), with a new flow: 

1. first
  2. second
  3. third

MLandsteiner

Same want this!!