Congratulations! You've found your way to the HubSpot Community!
While all of our content can be viewed without a Community user, the real fun begins once you've created your profile! Once you've created a Community user, you can:
...and so much more!
To create a Community user, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to community.hubspot.com.
2. If you have not created a Community user yet, or are not logged into HubSpot, you will see the options to "Sign in to Community" or "Get HubSpot free". If you already have a HubSpot portal, you can click "Sign in to Community".
3. Login page
If you are not logged into HubSpot, you will be directed to the login page. Log into HubSpot with your normal HubSpot credentials.
4. Create your Community User
Next you will be prompted to choose a username. If you are looking to use your Community User for professional purposes, we recommend keeping your Community username in line with your company's brand. There is a 15 character limit on usernames.
5. Engage in content (post new topics and join ongoing conversations)
Once you've created your user, you can begin engaging with, and creating, content. You can create a post by navigating into a board and choosing "create post".
6. Keep your profile up to date
If you ever need to change any settings associated with your profile, you can do so by clicking on the silhouette icon from the top navigation>my settings.
To learn how to edit your profile in the Community, check out this resource.