I need this!
We need this!
Reiterating what many others have already said…notes via workflow would be very helpful.
+1000 to this! Having to go through the API is just cumbersome and eats time and resources.
Echo this idea. We use custom objects to manage our systems sold to customers. Here it would be awesome to generate a kind of an activity log for the case some properties changed.
In other words a workflow that is triggered when a property is changed and posting a note to the object.
Any news to when this should be available?
I’m so surprised this isn’t already a feature. Looks like you can achieve it through an integration, but that requires paying for the software that’s integrated. Would really like for this feature to be available natively without having to do any workarounds.
+1 to all Ideas for this, desperately needed natively within HubSpot - if we can already do it with a Task via workflows, can’t we do it with a Note instead?
Pipedrive has this feature as standard. really don’t understand why this is not possible in Hubspot!
Totalmente, en ingles y español jeje
still no option?
Also, I want to merge previous meetings or call notes into one note (some kind of summary note). Feels like an AI functionality that should be showing up soon!
Even Zapier can do it… **bleep** hubspot
We’re using 0CodeTools to fix this. Easy to set up and works perfectly fine! I still hope HubSpot finds a way to make this a built-in feature, though.
This will be helpful with CRM interactions and record keeping.
+1 for this idea - create note with a workflow
Upvoting
Hey @Cherisse just built this guide that could solve your problem! You shouldn’t follow the first steps where I’m translating a property and it’s not what you wanted but the last step got your problem covered. If instead of building notes with property data you prefer to have static text you simply need to make a quick fix on the code.
Check it here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tips-Tricks-Best-Practices/Auto-Translate-SDR-Notes-amp-Conquer-the-Language-Barrier/td-p/965066
This would be great, and I also agree on being able to pin notes. We’re currently forced to use tools liek Zapier + the HubSpot API to do this and would love to do this out of the box.
Votando na Ideia. Super necessária.
