I am trying to set up a system where when someone from a company domain visits our website then we get sent an email like '[Company Name] visited [page name].
Is the only way of doing this by going through prospects gathered on ‘websites visits’ page and clicking the ‘+’ button next to certain prospects?
The ‘Website visits’ tool is designed to show you which companies visit your website – regardless of whether you have company records in your CRM or not. Via Actions in the top right corner, you can set up email notifications for these visits.
If you want to set this up for existing companies, you would create a contact based workflow that enrolls contacts when they visit a page, then sends you a notification personalized with the company name and the last page seen.
@TLeen7 the notification will not contain that information, no, it’ll take you to the website visits overview where you then would again have an overview of the existing columns.
So what setting is triggering this email? It seems to only be coming in for one specific company and im not sure what I did to set this up? Essentially I need this email for other select company visits too.
@TLeen7 this is based on the Actions > Manage notifications dropdown in the ‘Website visits’ section. There is no option to select specific companies here.
So, when I find that company on my ‘Website Visits’ page, under the ‘Last seen’ column it says a date from last week and there are also other companies who have have ‘last seen’ as today however I recieved no notifification like above on those companies, why is this?
@TLeen7 then that’s all there is, looks like it’s correctly configured. Are you sure you didn’t receive notifications about the older visits before?
The exact behavior of these notification is not documented but if you’ve received notifications in the past, and companies revisit, you might not get a notification again.
If you feel like something is broken, I’d recommend reaching out to HubSpot support in-app directly.