I’d like to suggest a feature that allows users to push all tasks forward by X number of days.
I recently took a few days off, and when I came back, many of my tasks were overdue.
The current option to move overdue tasks to a new date helps, but it can create a large backlog on that specific day.
What would be much more useful is the ability to shift the entire task schedule forward by a chosen number of days.
For example, if I was out for 4 days, I could simply push all my tasks 4 days ahead.
That way, I would keep roughly the same number of tasks scheduled each day as before, instead of suddenly having dozens of overdue tasks piled onto one date.
It would basically allow users to pause their task schedule while they are away and resume it when they return.
I think this would be especially useful after vacations, holidays, sick days, or any unexpected time away.