Blackout Dates for Tasks

Idea: You can tell your “task calendar” when to avoid scheduling tasks. This would prevent sequences and suggested tasks from scheduling on the dates you have blacked out.

Use case: Vacation, work travel, etc. and preventing the task overload before/after absences

More details: My job requires travel where I will be away from my computer and unable to do my endless tasks. It would be great if I could have my tasks default to only suggesting days that I will be here-- so “black out” dates. I also have several sequences running, and I know those create tasks. Those will inevitably create them when I am on vacation. I don’t want to be bothered with tasks at those times, and manually changing every task is cumbersome and will load the day before/day after unfairly. I would rather do what I can in advance to schedule my tasks evenly around days of my absence.

The suggested solution is “mass change” the dates/times of the tasks on these dates. However, as mentioned, that will unfairly load days after the travel. If the tasks are never scheduled on those days to begin with, the task overload won’t happen.