Using WordPress custom HTML on HubSpot

Hi everyone!

We currently use HubSpot for all of our landing pages/email automation/lead capture/etc., but our website is hosted on WordPress. We realized that our email unsubscribe page (built in HubSpot when we first became customers) still has our old company branding. I was hoping I could take the header and footer HTML off of our WordPress site, and update the page’s template in HubSpot using the Custom HTML module, but doing so inevitably breaks the code and doesn’t render the header/footer as it should.

Is there a better way to do this between platforms, or does the code need to be re-written for HubSpot?

Hi @hannahmccabe,

There are some elements that can’t be directly copy and pasted from WordPress to HubSpot. For more information on this, check out @Jsum’s article here.

Thank you,
Jenny

I’m looking do to the same thing. I don’t think they answer they provided is adequate.

Hi! Were you able to solve this?

I too just need my Wordpress header and footer inside my Hubspot blog templates.