Unable to Access "Content Gap Analysis" Practical Exercise

I’m attempting to complete the Content Gap Analysis exercise in the Content Marketing course, but when I click on the link for Part 2- Google Sheet, it tells me I don’t have access to the document. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If you have, I’d love to know how you got around it. Thanks!

@RenderthyVillai I don’t have access to this spreadsheet either. Have you tried to reach out to the support?

Hi @RenderthyVillai and @tverdokhlib1,
Can you please attach a screenshot of the error you receive when clicking the Google Sheet?
Cassie, Community Manager

this is what i see

Hi @RenderthyVillai,
Thank you for posting!
I will reach out to the team on this and get back to you :slightly_smiling_face:
Cassie, Community Manager

Hello @RenderthyVillai Can you share where in the course where you found this worksheet?

Thank you!

The Academy team