Simple Report Export to Google Sheets?

I am trying to simply export the data from a report created to manage ticket resolution into google sheets. I’ve looked into Zapier as a middle-ware, but not sure where else to turn?

In detail, I want to export the data hourly or daily into a google sheets doc so that I can slice and dice the data in other ways.

Anyone know of how this can be done?

Hey there @DHarris_Keevo. From what I have experienced, there are several solutions (you can read more in this thread) like setting up Zapier as you mentioned. Here’s another article with more solutions. It looks like you have a few options at your disposal. Hope the resources help!

Dan / Impulse Creative

Hello! I saw there is a new HubSpot/Sheets feature this month, which used to only be possible with Zapier: Add data to Google Sheets with workflows

I’m not sure if this solves for your exact ticket report, but I hope it is helpful!

Jen Bergren

Sr. Operations Manager

Remotish -- A HubSpot RevOps Agency

Hi @DHarris_Keevo , sorry this is a late response. In case you haven’t solved the problem already, check out Airboxr on the Hubspot Marketplace: HubSpot Marketplace. It likely won’t solve the first part of your problem (i.e., export a report created on Hubspot) but it will help you create reports on your Google Sheets and run them whenever you want.
Disclaimer: I’m one of the founders of the product. You can learn more about it here: https://www.airboxr.com/hubspot-integration.
Happy to answer any questions! :slightly_smiling_face:

YES!!! Absolutely trying to solve for this right now… will look at solutions below.

Lutra AI should be able to build a workflow that goes either way -- HubSpot from/to Google Sheets, which runs on a regular basis for you.