Recurring workflows branches based on email activity

I made a workflow where I send out a weekly email to all my B2B clients. Based on their behaviour in this email (clicked on a link), I have made a branch to send an internal email or not.
Now I’m not sure if the branch will activate based on their activity of the last send.
ex.
Customer A receives email in week 1, clicks on link, branch gets activated.
Customer A receives email in week 2, doens’t click on link => does the branch gets activated, since we’re in the same workflow same email and he clicked (but not on the last send?)
Thanks in advance

Hi @JLeyder

Can you share a screenshot of the actual workflow setup? Not really following the explanation of recurring emails and seeing what you have set up and how would be helpful.

Thanks

Frank

Sure:


here’s what you see:
the workflow automatically starts every Monday at 10 am (to one of my contact lists filled with b2b customers)
1) email gets send (the message is to check all our items that are almost out of stock)
2) there’s a delay of 4 days to check if someone clicked on the link
3) in case a recipient clicked on the link in the email, Sofie gets an internal notification.
My question is: if last week someone clicked on the link, and this week he doesn’t. Will sofie get a notification anyway? Since the branch checks if this contact clicked on the link of the most recent send.