Podcast Sharing Module

Hi - I’m trying to dupliate the social sharing module and update it with our podcast links and icons and can’t seem to get it to publish.

Has anyone created or know where I can find a module that I can simply update with our info?

Thanks!

Rod

Hey @Whisner66 this really is down to where you’re hosting the podcasts, a lot of providers would provide an embed code to add your feed to your website, which can just be copy and pasted as HTML into your HubSpot page.

If this isn’t an option however, it might be worth looking into if your podcast host provides an rss feed, as HubSpot has a built in RSS module to display these feeds on your page.

Hi Tom! Thanks for the quick reply!

So, I have podcast via Buzzsprout embedded on the page (be kind, I’m going to redesign it): https://www.thinksecurenet.com/resources/podcast

As you can see, I the horizontal bar of podcast apps I have as placeholders is what I want to build as clickable/shareable icons but can’t seem to figure it out. Frustrating!

Hey @Whisner66 it looks like this is just an iframe provided by the podcast host. So it’s basically just embedding this page into your website. This wouldn’t be possible to customise (unless your host lets you customise it on their end, which is unlikely. It is really down to what your host can provide, HubSpot would just be the content host and the podcast host is the content provider. To customise it you would want to pull the data via their rss feed, and customise how it’s displayed on your site. This would take some custom coding though!

it is better you embed the podcast by getting the embeded code of podcast from the buzzsprout. man i was trying to create account on buzzsprout but it cann.t create, want to do the same embed on my site .