Podcast Feedback

Dear HubSpot Team,

I wanted to share some feedback regarding the new podcast platform. While the platform offers many great features, I have a few suggestions that could further enhance its functionality and usability for podcast creators:

  1. Text Format Translation: Currently, the text format doesn’t translate well to various podcast platforms. It would be helpful if the platform could support better formatting options or provide a preview of how the text will appear on different podcast directories.
  2. Additional Footer Field for Disclaimer: Including an additional footer field specifically for disclaimers would be greatly beneficial. This would allow creators to easily add important legal or content-related disclaimers without cluttering the main description.
  3. Link Field for Company Website: Adding a dedicated link field for the company website would be an excellent addition. This feature would enable podcasters to seamlessly include a link to their website, enhancing their branding and providing listeners with a direct way to learn more about the company.
  4. Content Remix Function: It would be fantastic if podcasts could be shared via your new content remix function. This would allow creators to repurpose podcast content into other formats, maximizing the reach and impact of their episodes.
  5. Season Information in Description: Including a field for season information within the podcast description would be very useful. This feature would help listeners navigate through different seasons of a podcast more efficiently and improve the overall user experience.

These enhancements would greatly improve the usability and flexibility of HubSpot’s podcast platform, making it an even more powerful tool for podcasters.

Thank you for considering this feedback.

Best regards,

Malissa

Hey Malissa,

Thanks for proposing this idea to the community! I’ll flag it internally with the Podcast team.

I’m on the Content Remix team and can confirm that we are working to incorporate Podcasts into Remix soon. Could you tell me more about your ideal flow when using Podcasts with Content Remix? I’d love to learn more about how you would like to use these two tools together in an ideal scenario. I’m also happy to set up time for a Zoom call if you’re interested.

Best,

Blake Reichenbach
Content Remix Product Team

Hi Blake

Thanks for the reply! I guess what we want to highlight is less about the flow but more about where we want to use it.
It would be great to be able to embed it into EDM’s to potentially create blogs, social posts etc. It wouldnt/shouldnt really be a unique flow on its own, but to be able to use the podcast in the existing tempaltes they have would certainly be a great start. We’ve tried using the URL option however that pulls all of the platform information rather then the episode information.

Happy to arrange a zoom together with my collegue Kelly Taylor to discuss next week. Please let me know if next Thursday afternoon suits?

Hello,

We would love to host our already existing Podcast in Hubspot. It would greatly benefit our Campaigns, and we would not need an additional tool to Host the Podcast, making Hubspot an even better one-stop solution.

Keep the innovations up :slightly_smiling_face:

Warm Regards,

Jules

We are just getting started with podcasts and I was really hoping to use HubSpot, but was really disappointed that there isn’t a video component. Would love to see HubSpot include video on the podcast so I can host my podcast straight from HubSpot, and have all the analytics and subscriber data tied in right here!