Outlook Calendar synchronization

Recently, my outlook calendar was disconnected. I didn’t notice it until a contact warned me about not being able to schedule an appointment through the meetings tool. I have no clue as to the reason for the desynchronization.
My doubt:
is it possible to prevent this?
Might I setup a notification that warns about this kind of issue?

@IComercial0

Calendar disconnection happens more often than we would like. This is due to various reasons with Outlook/Gmail that are generally outside of HubSpot’s control.

I completely agreee that a notification would be useful and i suggest you add it to the Ideas Forum.

For now, I would recommend book marking your meeting link and just double checkng in the morning that your availability is correct.

I appreciate your response, thanks for the advice.

Hey just wanted to point out that you can now use Calendar Status and Email Status as a workflow trigger. What I’ve set up for my team is two workflows (one for each status). It operates like:

  1. Trigger:
    1. Property value changed has been completed any number of times any time AND property name is Email Status - New Value: Email Status is any of Disabled or Error
  2. Action:
    1. Send internal email notification to myself/super admin AND existing owner of the object

This will at least allow you and the team member to be notified when desynchronization occurs. Make sure to turn on re-enrollment. Sometimes I get flagged with ‘ghost’ desyncs but it’s better to have a little inbox noise than to have the synchronization off unknowingly.

Hi @JoeBurchard,

Thanks for adding to the thread here!
This sounds great! ! I’m having a little trouble visualizing exactly how you’ve got those triggers mapped out. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your workflow setup? It would be a huge help for our community/ anyone following this thread!
Thanks!

Sam, Community Manager

Hi @JoeBurchard thanks for the tip! Works perfectly.