Opt-in development sandbox

Hi,

I’m trying to create a development sandbox account through the project CLI but it gives me the following error:

When I follow the link in the error it doesnt open the related product and I also cant find this feature in de list.

Does someone know how to opt in for the development sandbox feature?

Hi @SvanEck ,

Do you have either Sales or Service Hub Enterprise? Because this is necessary for the CRM Development Tools and Developer Sandboxes.

I do run the sales hub enterprise plan.

Hi @SvanEck

Then it might be possible you don’t have user access or you already have 2 development sandboxes to create a new development sandbox. You can go through this doc for any details on it.

“I hope this will help you out. Please mark it as Solution Accepted and upvote to help another Community member.
Thanks!”

@SvanEck The error indicates that the beta is missing.
Just to verify, do you see this in your HubSpot navigation?

If not, and you do not see the beta in the product updates page, it might be wise to reach out to your HubSpot CSM or HubSpot support to see if they can activate the beta for you.