Failed to create a development sandbox

Hi, all

I tried create the development sandbox account through CLI

but i faced an error

Failed to create a development sandbox devsandbox.

[ERROR] Unable to access language property.

[ERROR] [Missing language data]: en.lib.sandboxes.create.failure.403Gating

how can i resolve this issue?

Hi @RamiJ

This could be due to a few reasons:

1. CLI Tool Issues: Check if the CLI tool you’re using is up-to-date. Outdated versions might have compatibility issues. Try reinstalling the CLI tool to ensure it’s configured correctly.

2. Language Data Availability: Verify that the language data (en.lib.sandboxes.create.failure.403Gating) is available and accessible.

This data might be stored in a separate location or require specific permissions. You can go through this doc for any details on it.

I hope this will help you out. Please mark it as Solution Accepted and upvote to help another Community member.
Thanks!

Hi @GRajput Where can I find the doc you mentioned? I have the same Issue

Hi @PRößner

Here is the link you can refer to

I hope this will help you out. Please mark it as Solution Accepted and upvote to help another Community member.
Thanks!

@GRajput The article describes the steps which are leading to the described error. We can not setup a developer sandbox due to the error the op posted. I can’t find anything related to “language” or “en.lib.sandboxes.create.failure.403Gating” in the document.

@GRajput

Thank you for your reply.

But I also couldn’t find any information about ‘language’ or ‘403’ error in the document you linked.

How can I reach out about the language setting?

There is no command that can be viewed throungh ‘hs --help’

ps. It seemed to be related to access, so I tried ‘sudo’, but it didn’t work.

Do I need to create a project or working directory before creating a development sandbox?