Module value on published page randomly reset to default until republished

I’ve run into an issue twice now where a set of published pages that utilize that same template revert to the default value for one of the template’s modules seemingly at random.

When I open one of the affected pages in the editor the module’s value is cached. When I republish, it updates the live page as expected.

I have only seen this happen with one specific module that’s fairly old and has gone through several iterations.

I know it’s not a lot to go on, but wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Hi, @BradySheridan :waving_hand: I agree that it’s a bit mysterious without more information. I have a few questions, if you’re interested in public brainstorming :blush:, that might help the community better understand.

  • Is this a custom coded template? Purchased from the Marketplace? A HubSpot default theme?
  • Can you tell us more about the module?
  • Before republishing, have you tried viewing the page in a different browser? Or an incognito tab? To rule out any browser-specific issues?

We’ll leave this open for the rest of the community to look at.

Best,

Jaycee