Looking to export article insights

I’d like to build a report on specific articles to include insights from the article pages. Is there a way to export information such as article views and feedback for a specific period?

Hi @SCruz11 all of the knowledge base insights are contained within the knowledge base tool, there isn’t a way to export the data (only the articles).

The only way to access knowledge base performance is through the KB, with one workaround that I’ve used to pull into dashboards.

Copy the URL from your Knowledge Base insights:

Jnix284_0-1709330776538.png

On your dashboard, click Actions and choose Add External Content:

Choose Other Content:

This will reveal the settings for Title and URL or embed code - paste the URL here:

Then click Add.

This will embed the whole page (including HS nav, etc.) but it’s the only way I know to centralize your KB reports with your service dashboard - definitely not ideal, better than nothing though!

If you need to build a custom report outside of HubSpot (you can also embed it to a dashboard as external content), the only way I’ve found is having someone manually copy the data to a spreadsheet.

Thank you for the solution. I would love it if this was added as a feature in the product.

you’re welcome @SCruz11, I would love to see knowledge base in the custom report builder :crossed_fingers:

The HS team is working on some pretty nice improvements to KB, I think that will lead the way for better integration to the rest of the tools (like automation, reporting, etc.)