Hased Token

Hi All,

I’m working with a customer, I’m writing a PRD for a project to migrate the the customer from an existing custome CRM platform to HubSpot.

One of the things that I need to solve it recurring billing,. This will be done outside of HS, do to their product limitaionts.

To make a long story short, I need to save a token that represents the customer CC details to itentify him with the billing company in the next billing cycle.

What would be the best way to charecterize this property, so it will be secured in the best way?
Would you store it somewhere else and not in HS, under the contact object?

Thanks

Hi @AskOren,
Thank you for posting to the Community!
I’d like to tag in some of our Top Contributors to see if they can provide any guidance here -- Hi @CateDuarte @LMeert and @sam_baybrad Do any of you all have any suggestions for @AskOren?
Thank you!
Cassie, Community Manager

@chighsmith , thank you for that.