Feature Request - view as user

@hubspot Please add the ability to view a page as a specific user (for admins) or group of users/team. It would save so much time when building bespoke panels for different roles in the company.
As it is now I have to switch my own role back and forth to see how a specific setup looks for the end user - it is time consuming.

Hi @DHagberg,

This is possible through the “Log in as another user” feature: Log in as another HubSpot user

If you want a quick switch, this is unfortunately currently not possible. Other users have however requested this before in the ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Request-for-Record-Customization-Preview-Feature-in-HubSpot/idi-p/1099323

The product team reviews these requests based on popularity, so I’d recommend commenting and upvoting.

You can also help others find the request more easily (and drive traction) by accepting my reply as a solution. I’d appreciate it, too.

Have a great day!

Posting another comment of support on this for visibility. I also posted on the thread linked. I hope they hear us soon and update this to allow admins to have better control of their portal.

I have to change my text because this comment is the same I left in the other thread, so here is an additional sentence… I don’t think this rule is helpful to anyone.

I completely agree. Being able to preview a page as a specific user or team would make testing role-based setups much faster and more efficient.