I am located in a different time zone than the HQ of the companies time zone.
Most of functions adapt fine.
But the automated created “Daily tasks reminder” is not adapted to my time zone, it is adjusted to the HQ time zone and therefore arrives at the wrong time.
It needed to be adapted to my time zone.
Hi @JMaier9,
You’re correct, the digest is currently based on the account’s default timezone: Set up task reminders and daily task digest emails
Other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Ability-to-Change-Time-to-receive-Daily-Digest/idi-p/679600
These requests submitted to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community are reviewed by the HubSpot product team, based on their popularity and the assumed demand. I’d recommend commenting and upvoting.
You can also help other HubSpot users find this request more easily (and drive traction) by accepting my reply as a solution. I’d appreciate it, too.
Have a great day!