I have been working with hundreds of clients in HubSpot for over 10+ years and user experience has been the top reason HubSpot is amazing. Though one thing continues to make this challenging and that is the main Sidebar menu HubSpot makes every user have without any ability to customize.
So simply put we want the ability to customize what shows on the sidebar based on things like Teams and Permission Sets. For example if a Sales Rep drops in they dont need to see the Marketing tab. Or things like Data Management.
I tell our HubSpot users to use the side bar to create bookmarks then collapase and ignore it. Overall it’s confusing and things move around too much to develop any muscle memory. I miss the bar across the top. It made more sense from user’s perspective.
great idea, there is a lot of clutter there and some teams will never have any need whatsoever to see this so is unnecessary noise and can also put off new users as they find it daunting seeing all these menus