I passed the Digital Marketing course exam today and the certificate won’t load, has been stuck on “Hang tight while your certificate loads” for the past hour.
Please send me a PDF copy to my email
I passed the Digital Marketing course exam today and the certificate won’t load, has been stuck on “Hang tight while your certificate loads” for the past hour.
Please send me a PDF copy to my email
Thanks for posting, @LVoss!
I’ve just sent you a copy of your certificate.
Take care,
Nicole
Community Helper & Senior Support Specialist
Hello! I’m experiencing the same thing. I’ve finished the course and the exam, but the certificate isn’t loading yet. I wanted to add it to my resume and LinkedIn profile as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hi @gbrllann,
Thank you for posting to the Community!
Can you please try to clear your cache by following the steps here?
If that doesn’t resolve it, can you please send me a DM with the full course name as well as your email address that you used to take the course/exam?
Cassie, Community Manager