Hello!
Is there an API available (or planned) for reading/writing to inbox conversations?
Thanks,
Anton
Hello!
Is there an API available (or planned) for reading/writing to inbox conversations?
Thanks,
Anton
There isn’t currently an API to read/write to inbox conversations. I’m not aware of any plans to add this functionality, but I can definitely understand the use case. If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see. You can also subscribe to our changelog to stay up-to-date with updates and new functionality.
To update this thread, the conversations inbox is still not accessible via API.
This feature request appears to be most relevant to these types of use cases, however. I recommend upvoting the idea and commenting with your specific use case to share feedback with our product team.
Is there any changes/updates or plans?
Per @IsaacTakushi suggestion, that idea is the best bet for this being implemented. If you click over to the idea, it appears that it is being reviewed. ![]()