About the Getting Started category

Welcome to the HubSpot Community. We’re happy to have you here. This is the place to ask questions, share your solutions, and discuss the HubSpot platform.


What this category is for

In this forum, you can:

  • Ask questions about HubSpot products, get troubleshooting tips, and find help from peers, HubSpot experts, and the HubSpot Community team.

  • Search for tips on how to get the most out of our software.

  • Exchange ideas & network with other users & HubSpot partners.

For feature requests, post in HubSpot Ideas.


How to get the best answers

Here are a few tips on how to successfully engage in the Community:

  • Provide as many details as possible if you need product support:

    • Which product tier you are using (you can also use labels: Free, Starter, Professional, Enterprise).

    • Where in the product you are located or where an error occurs (e.g., Settings > General > Email).

    • Your account permissions.

    • The troubleshooting steps you have already taken.

    • Screenshots are also very helpful.

  • Hide sensitive data: If you take a screenshot inside your HubSpot account, please remember to blur or cross out all sensitive information (such as email addresses or phone numbers) before posting.

  • Mention other users: When replying to a specific user in the community, you can tag them using the @ symbol.


Stay Updated

Subscribe to this forum to be notified about new topics and conversations. Welcome! We’re looking forward to seeing what you’re building.

13 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: What are the best ways to improve my skills in HubSpot with different tools?

A post was split to a new topic: Need assistance with account setup in HubSpot

Hi everyone! My name is Fabián. I work as a Physical Education teacher, and my goal is to learn about digital marketing, its scope, and functionalities. Greetings from Argentina.

2 Likes

Welcome, Fabián! Digital marketing has a lot to explore, and the HubSpot community is a great place to learn by asking questions and sharing experiences.

1 Like

:waving_hand: Hello, GitHub community!

My name is Nathan, and I’m excited to be stepping into the digital creative community and sharing my journey with all of you.

I’ve been working with computers since I was 15, beginning with four years of computer studies in high school and continuing my education at Spokane Community College and Des Moines Area Community College in Ankeny, Iowa.

Over the years, I’ve developed a passion for digital art, graphic design, image editing, video creation, and exploring new creative technologies. I’m especially interested in discovering how AI and modern digital tools can help turn ideas and imagination into something people can actually see and experience.

I’m still new to the GitHub community, and I’m here to learn, experiment, create, collaborate, and hopefully contribute something meaningful along the way. :rocket:

I’m excited to connect with other artists, developers, designers, creators, and anyone else who enjoys pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with technology and creativity.

Here’s to learning something new, creating something meaningful, and building together. :artist_palette::laptop::clapper_board:

— Nathan

2 Likes

Hi everyone my name is Nyah Desmond. My goal is to learn digital marketing so that, I can use the skills for my future business.

1 Like

Hello everyone

It’s a pleasure to meet you all! My name is Micaela. I’m new to this field and recently earned my Email Marketing certification from HubSpot Academy.

I’m very motivated to take my first steps. My current goal is to learn and get guidance on the practical use of the platform so I can master the tool to the fullest.

I already appreciate any advice, recommendations, or guidance that helps me continue growing

Hello everyone, my name is Carmen. I have recently started a job that is going to include not just marketing but fundraising, photo/video and event planning! This is fairly new as I have published my first book so some self taught things but definitely not enough. I am starting with the Digital Marketing Certification. If anyone has a study group that includes this Certificate, please send it my way!

This is a platform I am unfamiliar with, so any help is appreciated!

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Havanna Im in my senior year of undergrad and want to learn more about marketing to advance my career.

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is Fatima Usman I’m new here how do I get started please?

I’m new here and I want to connect with other. I will be starting the course officially today

Hello everyone, I’m Favour. I am a medicine and surgery student, stepping into the world of digital marketing via HubSpot Academy. I’m looking forward to learning from this amazing community. Thank you.

Hello everyone, my name is Lucia. I work as a sales executive at a logistics company. My goal here is to learn about digital marketing, it’s goals and objectives. I am open for help, any help is appreciated. Thanks

Hii everyone :waving_hand: My name is oluwasemilore, I’m a 200 level student of industrial chemistry in university of Ibadan, Nigeria.

As an Industrial Chemistry student, I am passionate about how science and innovation create products, and I want to learn digital marketing to bridge the gap between great chemical products and the people who need them.

I want to use storytelling and strategy to make science-based brands visible, trusted, and impactful in the real market.

Hello everyone, my name is Damilola. I’m starting up a logistics and sales company. I’m new here and I’d like to find my way around this. I would truly appreciate your guide