Multiple Pics in Social Posts

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

We are missing the option to attach more than one picture to e.g. Insta or Twitter posts.  Is this feature planned?

2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @Cloudia,

Both Facebook's and Twitter's APIs allow multi-image posting now, so we do too!

You should be ungated for the beta. You can add up to four images to a social post being published through HubSpot. Instagram's API does not yet support multi-image posting, and LinkedIn's API does not yet support any multi-image posting either, so this is just for Facebook and Twitter. 

John

HubSpot Product Team

Hi @DaisyDKroon ,

I am referring to Instagram's and LinkedIn's APIs. We are keeping an eye on their engineering announcements, and we will try to build multi-image functionality into our tool quickly for those networks after the functionality is released.

John

21 Replies 21
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @Cloudia,

Both Facebook's and Twitter's APIs allow multi-image posting now, so we do too!

You should be ungated for the beta. You can add up to four images to a social post being published through HubSpot. Instagram's API does not yet support multi-image posting, and LinkedIn's API does not yet support any multi-image posting either, so this is just for Facebook and Twitter. 

John

Anonymous

Awesome!

Occasional Contributor

Great, thank you!

New Contributor

Running into the same frustration. Wondering if you have an estimated date both LinkedIn and Instagram's API will allow the multi-image posting?

HubSpot Product Team

@TessieBertrams,

I have no estimation date. Instagram has said they will support multiple images "soon" through their API, and I would guess maybe next year for that. LinkedIn also doesn't support multiple images through the API. But again, I can't really estimate at this time because I don't know their plans.

John

New Contributor

Appreciate the response, John!

HubSpot Employee

Appreciate the response John! Looking forward to the update, just to clarify that, for now it seems there isn't a road map for it yet? Smiley Happy @John_Gennell

HubSpot Product Team

Hi @claw,

No, we do not have Instagram or LinkedIn multi-image publishing on our roadmap because neither platform allows multi-image publishing. LinkedIn does not even allow multi-image publishing natively in their web app. And you can read it in Instagram's API documentation here under LimitationsWe do not support: Multi-image posts

For everyone to stay up to date on this, I would recommend keeping an eye on Instagram's API documentation linked above to see when and if it becomes available.

Best,

John

Regular Contributor

Hi @John_Gennell ,

Sorry if I am not understanding this quite right, but Linkedin does support multi-image posting and so does Instagram. Or do you only refer to the API limitations?

Best regards,

Daisy

HubSpot Product Team

Hi @DaisyDKroon ,

I am referring to Instagram's and LinkedIn's APIs. We are keeping an eye on their engineering announcements, and we will try to build multi-image functionality into our tool quickly for those networks after the functionality is released.

John

EC
Occasional Contributor

Hi, John. Thanks for the request!

As I can see, Hubspot have not yet released the solution for the problem mentioned above. Is that right or I am the one confused?.

Att;

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

There is still no way to post multiple images.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi John,

I was able to post multiple images to Instagram using Sprout Social. They're API does allow for this, are you planning on adding this functionality soon? They're API has allowed for this for a while...

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

And I have been told people are able to post multiple images to IG using Hootsuite. WHEN WE HUBSPOT USERS GET THIS??!!!??!?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Do we need to start a petition or something to get this resolved?? It is so frustrating to have to go back to the native phone app on IG everytime I want to create a multi-image post!!! How to we get some attention on this? What is HubSpot doing to encourage this change?? A very unfortunate limitation to this software :/ 

EC
Occasional Contributor

I completely agree! I've even called mutiple times requesting this issue to be easier for Hubspot users. 

Occasional Contributor

Hi! As far as I understood the HubSpot team above, the Instagram API currently does not allow HubSpot to implement it. So if you want to start a petition, it best be one for Instagram Smiley Happy

Visitor

I'm able to push out multiple images via Hootsuite on Instagram (and have been for a long time now), so the API must be updated. When can we expect to see Hubspot up to date for this?

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hi @Cloudia,

I would highly suggest Later.com, they currently support multi-image posting to almost all platforms.

New Contributor

Hello! I also really miss this feature... LinkedIn posts perform better with multiple photos!!