User Audit Trail

SOLVE
hubspotgreg

I am trying to keep track of all user interatction with the system. How can I view an audit trail of user logins and actions taken?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: How can I view an audit trail of user logins and actions taken??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

While some of this functionality may become available at the HubSpot Enterprise level, no user-centric audit trail is currently native to HubSpot. That being said, we are able to view audit trails for most properties directly from within those records.

Example - Audit Contact Owner History: (see image)

Audit Contact Owner HistoryAudit Contact Owner History

Example: Audit Became An MQL Date History: (see image)

Audit Became An MQL Date HistoryAudit Became An MQL Date History

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: How can I view an audit trail of user logins and actions taken??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

While some of this functionality may become available at the HubSpot Enterprise level, no user-centric audit trail is currently native to HubSpot. That being said, we are able to view audit trails for most properties directly from within those records.

Example - Audit Contact Owner History: (see image)

Audit Contact Owner HistoryAudit Contact Owner History

Example: Audit Became An MQL Date History: (see image)

Audit Became An MQL Date HistoryAudit Became An MQL Date History

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
SecureSky

Can I get to this informaiton via API?  Would like to also get login audit logs as well -   Mike

H-Rob
Participant

I'd also like to see an audit trail on files/documents - when they were last updated, etc. We can only see the date - not who did the latest update to the file. Thanks

jshim
Participant

I would also like to request this - I would like to see a log of all user actions and changes made to the system. This would be helpful in tracking down instances in which changes are made - if this was available via the API, that would be useful as well.

Flora
HubSpot Product Team

Hello! 

My name is Flora Wang and I am a PM at HubSpot. We are investigating the need for audit logs now and I would love to chat with anyone if you have time! Send me an email at flora@hubspot.com

Best,

Flora

0 Upvotes
JenniferErena
Participant

Audit trail is important and available in most electronic records. I suggest adding this feature.  
Also a practical reason - we have a goal for our sales people to add 10 new companies per month - but there's not a great way to report on this.  There is an interesting Original Source Data 2, which includes "userId:12345678", but there's not an easy way to correlated that userId with a name, which is rather odd.
I am going to look for an idea to support on this topic.  

0 Upvotes