User Audit Trail

SOLVE
Highlighted

I am trying to keep track of all user interatction with the system. How can I view an audit trail of user logins and actions taken?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Superstar

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: How can I view an audit trail of user logins and actions taken??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

While some of this functionality may become available at the HubSpot Enterprise level, no user-centric audit trail is currently native to HubSpot. That being said, we are able to view audit trails for most properties directly from within those records.

Example - Audit Contact Owner History: (see image)

Audit Contact Owner HistoryAudit Contact Owner History

Example: Audit Became An MQL Date History: (see image)

Audit Became An MQL Date HistoryAudit Became An MQL Date History

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context -- see Marketing Hub Enterprise 2020.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Community Superstar

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: How can I view an audit trail of user logins and actions taken??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

While some of this functionality may become available at the HubSpot Enterprise level, no user-centric audit trail is currently native to HubSpot. That being said, we are able to view audit trails for most properties directly from within those records.

Example - Audit Contact Owner History: (see image)

Audit Contact Owner HistoryAudit Contact Owner History

Example: Audit Became An MQL Date History: (see image)

Audit Became An MQL Date HistoryAudit Became An MQL Date History

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context -- see Marketing Hub Enterprise 2020.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can I get to this informaiton via API?  Would like to also get login audit logs as well -   Mike

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I'd also like to see an audit trail on files/documents - when they were last updated, etc. We can only see the date - not who did the latest update to the file. Thanks

Highlighted

I would also like to request this - I would like to see a log of all user actions and changes made to the system. This would be helpful in tracking down instances in which changes are made - if this was available via the API, that would be useful as well.