Inbound

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Welcome to the Inbound Study Group!

Hey there! Welcome to the Inbound Study Group. The purpose of this post is to walk you through the experience of getting started and how to get the most value out of this Study Group. If you have any specific questions or comments, please reply in the comments section at the bottom of this page. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 10.14.56 AM.png

Creating an account

In order to become a member of this group and engage with its members, you’ll need to create an account. Signing up is easy, you only have to choose your username. To create an account, click “Sign In” at the top of the page to get started.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 12.57.08 PM.png

Joining the Study Group

To join this Study Group, click this link (which will open in a new window)

Below the Groups banner to the right, you'll see an orange prompt that says "Join group". Click that button to join the Study Group. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.13.02 PM.png

Enabling notifications

Group members will also get exclusive access to networking opportunities and live events focused on learning and connecting with their peers and Professors from the HubSpot Academy team. To make sure you don’t miss these opportunities, click the “Options” button next to the "Join group" button and click “Subscribe”.

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.15.24 PM.png

Engaging with others

This Study Group is made up of discussion threads where ideas or questions are shared and people can engage with each other. You can either:

Join an ongoing conversation.
Start a new one.

Joining an ongoing conversation

If you see an ongoing conversation that interests you, then you can click into it to learn more and see what others have to say. If you see a response that you like, then give it a like by clicking "Upvote". If you have something to share, then you can do so by clicking “Reply”.

Think of every interaction you make as an opportunity to make a new connection and grow your network. Share your ideas and expertise and don’t be afraid to ask for help. That’s why we’re all here.

**One request from us, please be respectful to others with your response. Remember, we’re all in this together. Click here to read the guidelines for this Study Group. 

Starting a new conversation

Have an idea for a new discussion you’d like to start? Click the orange “Create post” button (where the orange "Join group" button existed before you became a member of the Study Group). 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.22.52 PM.png

You’ll be prompted to add a:

• Subject line
  • Content for the body of your post.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 1.16.29 PM.png

Filling in the subject line

In the Subject line, we recommend keeping this short and specific. Think “what do you want people to know or do?” Your subject line is what will prompt people to join your discussion.

**Pro tip: Think of the subject line like the title of a blog post, how can you make it interesting to attract people?

Filling in the content for the body of the post

What do you want to communicate in your post? What type of conversation would you like to start? This can be as short or long as you like. You can add your message into the body of the post editor.

Here are a few pro tips to consider:

• If it’s relevant, add an image to your post. Using images can bring context to what you’re talking about.
  • Make it a best practice to either start or end your post with a question that prompts members of the group. Think of this as starting a new conversation, because that’s exactly what you’re doing.

Benefits of becoming a group member

The biggest perk of being a member of this Group is attending any of our upcoming live events. To learn more about upcoming live events hosted by HubSpot Academy, click the “Upcoming Events” link found on the right side of the Study Group page.

Introducing yourself to the Study Group

Once you join the Study Group, click here to introduce yourself. 

688 Replies 688
columdonnelly

Hello everyone! 

My name is Colum and I'm looking forward to learn a lot more about HubSpot, starting with my podcast. 

Badur

Nayc

IAmato
Participant

Hello my name is Ireland

Anupamkhanna

Hi everyone, I'm marketing enthusiast based in Canada. Happy learning.

BHarroun

Howdy!

MDavid7

Hi

MCrump

Hello everyone

NHeidari1

hi. my name is nasim. i have started studying marketing about 2 months. i want to use your courses , i'm sure they are helpful and informative. so happy to join here

MCimmarusti

Hi, I'm Michael from Ohio. I'm very happy to be here and learn new things

DBARATHAN
Participant

Tq lot my brother

0 Upvotes
JRebosa

I'm Joe from the Philippines here to explore Hubspot and learn new things.\

Daniel_Larsson

Daniel from Sweden here to brush up on Hubspot. 

FTritto

HI, I am very happy to be here 🤝

Mi name is Frank, nice to meet you guys 🙂 

JL0

Hi, this is James L

JAttie

Hello is Jessy Attie from Emerson College 

GeoAloha

Hi

Anmey

Hi everyone, my name is Anmey and I'm thrilled to join the Study Group. I work in content marketing and am excited to learn and network with all of you.🙂

JAttie

Hello my name is Jessy Attie, student at emerson college 

iAluko
Participant

Hello Evevryone😄

My name is Ifeoluwa. I am an Account Manager & Digital Strategist from Lagos, Nigeria.

I am looking to expand my knowledge and inbound marketing is the phase which I am on right now.

I am excited to be here and look forward to sharing and reading ideas and thoughts of everyone here.

🙏

MALVESDASILVA

Hi guys. I am excited to be part of the Study Group. My name is Maisa, and I can't to learn about Inbound Marketing.