HubSpot Ideas

Daniel_Mehlich

manually edit mobile view

Currently HubSpot automatically optimizes content (e.g. emails) for mobile devices.

However in some cases this can be frustrating as it leaves a user no actual control over how an email is being displayed.

It would be great to have the ability to manually edit the layout of marketing emails in the preview (like in the D&D editor)

16 Replies
JBeckmann

I totally agree. Buttons like "hide for mobile" or basic setting for mobile (e.g. "always picture above text") would be great!

SGillard

Totally agree! Sometimes I'd like to switch the order in which content is displayed in the email for mobile only, when the auto-optimisation puts the wrong column on top of the other. Would be great to be able to edit the mobile view before sending!

KStewartRD

Typography settings don't transfer well to mobile either. This would be a great ability to have.

TKyllo

In some cases the automatic optimization works fine but most of the time there are styles that don't work well and need adjusting at mobile size. Many times at mobile size things end up rendering too small or too large or with bad spacing issues. Adding an option to edit the mobile version would solve all of these issues.

TashaDalBianco
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yes great feature would be awesome!

BOMalley

Yes please!!!

I just sent out a mailing with multiple columns that looks great in desktop but is totally wonky when viewed in mobile. I've previously used the Informz email platform before switching to HS and there was a 'stack columns in mobile' option that I used frequently.
FDelvaux
Member | Platinum Partner

Hello

Is there any update to be able to select which image is shown if the user is on a mobile on PC

today the only option in marketing email for smart rule is a list

but looking to create a smart rule based on if person is on Mobile or using PC to view the marketing email

Any new updates?

Thanks

NouraMekhane

Any updates on this? Would be greatly appreaciated feature

RSaleh
Participant

This would be an amazing feature to have, I was susprised to find that hubspot email did not have that feature. It's pretty frustrating as it would defentily help a lot. 

JOlivar7

I am also trying to align the "images" horizontally. I am using 3 column layout but it is vertical on mobile. Is anyone able to fix it? thanks in advance

AHill30

Agreed! We need the ability to switch back and fourth between a laptop, desktop, and mobile view for the best optimization! Hope this comes soon 🙂

AnasHawar

Totally agree! That is something very important, as we need to make sure to optimize the emails shown in different devices, hope that will come very soon!

CaleBarnett

100% this. Mobile styles are critically important in 2023.

MVallée

Totally agree. We have to be able to manage the mobile view. It's necessary to increase our click rate on mobile.

Chelsea_L

Especially for images - it's normally very common to design emails with slightly different image configurations for mobile vs desktop. Very frustrating not to have that control in Hubspot.

abdillahwafi

100% agree. Most of the audience opens email using their mobile device now, so it will be great to have this option!