HubSpot Ideas

michaelsand

SFDC Visualforce Window - Customize the Default Filters for *Everyone*

I like the Hubspot visualforce window in SFDC as it gives great supplemantary data to the sales team. A frustration, though, is that it also shows, by default, the countless workflows that someone has been enrolled into.

I know it is possible to customize your own, personal, window. But I don't want to have to teach the entire sales team how to customize their hubspot visualforce window. I want it to just show what I want it to show, to everyone.

Request: Let me create a standarized, default, view for the Hubspot SFDC visualforce window that shows exactly what I want it to show, to everyone.

HubSpot Updates
Re: SFDC Visualforce Window - Customize the Default Filters for *Everyone*
May 22, 2023 02:23 PM

Hi @SJawed, no timeline just yet. If you have a specific use case you need for customization, can you add a comment in the thread or send me a DM. We're doing early research into the types of customizations customers need with the visualforce window. Thanks! 

Being Reviewed
March 09, 2023 01:06 PM

Hi all, I’m Winnie the Product Manager on our Strategic Integrations team. 

We're looking to improve the Visualforce window for our Salesforce Integration. Customization and adding functionality is on the list! If you're interested in chatting about how we could support your use case, or want to be part of a beta testing group. Please reach out here or through your CSM. 🙂  

24 Replies
Aelia
Contributor

I have a somewhat similar need. 

I just need to view the activity details in the visualforce, but not the hubspot score, btu there's no way to remove that or customize in any way.

JuanMeneses

It would be great if Hubspot allows some sort of global customization to this feature.

omar-ramirez
Participant

Same request here! Though our specific request is to be able to customize the score highlighted. It is stuck on the standard HubSpot score, but we have developed a custom score that uses calculated fields combining multiple score results. 

That sore is working as intended, but we're forced to show the wrong score to our reps in Salesfoce in using the visualforce module, which is a major issue. 

KelseyRuff

Yes, this would be so helpful. We have different segments of teams that would like to be able to filter by different data. It would be nice to be able to set default values and customize what they see. 

niinareponen
Member | Platinum Partner

Agreed, this would greatly enhance the user experience and reduce confusion.

AMilani

Much needed, at the moment it is difficult to navigate through all the workflows, Salesforce syncs and so on. It would be enough to get a standard view for view users with only some stuff visible.

CannonDesign

It would be really great if you could set a Master View in SF for Visualforce. We have many users and having them each be able to customize the view is great - but also, leaves a lot of room for mininterpretation, gaps, etc.

NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

+1

KTowler

+1

I wish I could have a default setting to exclude workflows, lists, and other marketing data that doesn't need to clutter up the sales team's view, so they can focus on the details that matter.

Stine
Contributor

Agree with needing a way to customize.  The Sales team really just needs to see the form submissions in the widget.

MBurr

It is very frustrating that this isn't already possible. Of course we need to be able to customize the view for our sales team.

elisestieren
Participant

+1 also I'd like to hide the score too!

FlorineM
Member | Elite Partner

+1 

VerbruggheCaro
Contributor | Elite Partner

+1

agreen78

Pardot & Marketo experiences are loads better than this. Never did i expect HubSpot to be behind the times on something Pardot offers!!!  i was floored when i saw what this looked like for HubSpot... definitely not the experience i expected. I don't want to have to train all the sales reps across the world in how to look at this data. 

WinnieHien
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, I’m Winnie the Product Manager on our Strategic Integrations team. 

We're looking to improve the Visualforce window for our Salesforce Integration. Customization and adding functionality is on the list! If you're interested in chatting about how we could support your use case, or want to be part of a beta testing group. Please reach out here or through your CSM. 🙂  

JSavage2

@WinnieHien we would very much like to have a conversation about this as it's currently a blocker to a new initiative we'd planned to introudce this year.  @elisag can you please helps us make this happen?  Thanks.

SJawed

@WinnieHien would love to get an update on the timeline for this

WinnieHien
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @SJawed, no timeline just yet. If you have a specific use case you need for customization, can you add a comment in the thread or send me a DM. We're doing early research into the types of customizations customers need with the visualforce window. Thanks! 

Crowe

Interested inreceiving updates on this feature!

Agree we need the option to set a default view of the workflow and informatin on the HS widget in Salesforce for sales teams.
This is an important function for HubSpot to Salesforce for a company to want to keep this integration as otherwise it just creates unnecessary confusion and information for sales team.

Please solution asap