HubSpot Ideas

SarahX

Add bulk notes from contact screen

I would find it very useful to be able to add duplicate notes to multiple files after selecting the contacts (or deals or tickets if preferred) and having an 'add note' function just like the 'create task' function.

At the moment my workaround is to select all the contacts that I want to add the note to, then create a task on all the relevant files telling myself to copy the note on to the individual files. It would be nice to cut out the middle step and just directly add the note.

SarahX_0-1634779013680.png

10 Replies
amjessey
Participant

We would like this feature too. Surprised it's not available already.

Others want it too: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Create-Bulk-Notes/m-p/194014/highlight/true#M109076

Thanks

DCurtis4

Cant beleieve this isnt an option. It would be very handy and seems silly that it isnt already a feature! 

Ive sat and selected 63 companies in my Companies tab, I would like to apply the same note to all 63 companies and I cant! it didnt even cross my mind that I wouldnt be able to do this. 

Hubspot please look at this, this should be a very simple edit for you users. 

DCurtis4

any update on this at all? 

I have conatcts within a list and would like to be able to add a note to all the list entries. 

elantz94
Participant

Hi @SarahX 

I would also appreciate this feature, since I have a similar task at the moment. I have a bunch of contacts with missing info and it would be great to let the owners of those contacts know that those contacts need to be updated with a bulk note. You can add a Note as a contact property in bulk, but cannot create/send a Note in bulk. 

SarahX
Contributor

Hi @elantz94 ,

for that specific use case I would bulk add a task for the contact owner to add missing info, which you *can* do in bulk from the main contacts screen. You would need to do a seperate batch for each contact owner though. You can create multiple tasks at once, just not notes, which I find very odd. 

wadamchap

I sent a mailer to 250 of my contacts and need to be able to add a note to everyone on that list. I can't believe that this hasn't been solved, especially after being requested for multiple years. Hubspot, please help so that we can track our traditional marketing efforts along with our digital ones!

SarahX
Contributor

Hey HubSpot! Let's make this happen for 2024. This would be a nice easy win for you to start the year 🙂

DCurtis4

Global Edit Note - please hubspot! 🙏 its my biggest bug bear on the system. 

Would love to be able to 'view a list' - attach a perosnlised note to everyone in that list! 

NMcKane

Yes please- also require this feature for recording  text campaign sent from a separate system not currently integrated with hubspot...

DCurtis4

Hubspot, any comments on this yet at all please? Thanks!